Intermittent Fasting: Fad or Fact?
Posted on November 22 2019
Intermittent Fasting : “FAD” OR “FACT?”
With all of the diet “fads” & “trends” you’ll find out there....I wanted to bring you some evidence based info regarding INTERMITTENT FASTING (IF)! It is a type of eating pattern in which you eat for a certain period of time & then fast during a certain period of time! It’s an eating pattern that allows you to eat more of the healthy foods you enjoy while still burning fat & reaching the health & physique your desire! 🙌🏼 (Derek Jeter's wife recently lost 55 pounds by implementing this too!)
5 FACTS about IF:⠀
1. IF decreases insulin levels & increases HGH = increases FAT burning ⠀
2. Helps improve blood pressure, decrease cholesterol/triglycerides, & improve heart health⠀
3. May help increase growth of neurons = improved brain health⠀
4. Decreases insulin levels = less risk of diabetes⠀
5. Excellent for reducing body fat! ⠀
My 6 Week Shred online program utilizes IF to help women reach their ultimate health & fitness goals while still being able to fit it into their everyday routine! 🙌🏼🙌🏼. Don’t miss out ➡️ Next group starts Dec 2nd!