7 top ways to stay active during the holiday season!
Posted on November 26 2019
Giving you a few simple & practical ways to avoid that dreaded "holiday weight gain" & stay ACTIVE this holiday season! It really doesn't take much effort to balance all of the holiday goodies & still maintain your health goals!
1. Set a GOAL-make it simple & doable! Honestly...your goal can simply be to maintain your current weight or health status!
2. Schedule it on your calendar-Block a time for you to exercise. Write it down! Make time for you or it won't get accomplished. Strive for 20-30 minutes...but if all you have is 15 minutes during a work break, get out & move!
3. Do it as soon as you wake up-Exercise as soon as your feet hit that floor (right after taking your morning "jumper cables" of course ...and if you don't know what those are....shoot me a message ASAP!). But exercise before the rest of your day gets started! Research has proven you are much more likely to get it done that way.
4. Do it with a friend-find a supportive friend that encourages you. Hold each other accountable!
5. Do a fun 5K-Make it fun! Exercise doesn't have to be a dreaded task....find a turkey trot on Thanksgiving...a fun Christmas 5K! Do it with your family or friends.
6. Drink your H2O-Drink at least 8-10 oz as soon as you wake up! Plus drink plenty of water before a holiday event or party. This will help you not overindulge!
7. Balance it out-"balance" it out & fill in the gaps with nutritional supplements. For example, "balance" is incredible for supporting gut health especially after a heavy meal. Also, continue taking any nutritional supplements to fill in the important nutrients you may be missing in your diet! Grab my top faves by clicking here. Also, don't forget that I always offer free coaching calls on my nutritional supplements & 6 Week Shred program.
MOST importantly, enjoy your holidays & time with your family. We all have so much to be grateful for! Make sure to add your health to that gratitude list as well & feed it with love!